Monday 7 October 2013

About

About
I am an energy methodological analyst with wide-reaching worldwide conditions scheming and implementing projects and business development strategies for sustainable energy companies in every one Asia Pacific and Europe.

Similar to again 10 go conditions in the clean energy territory, I exercise rational consulting and getting by positions in Risk 500 companies, startups and non-profit organisations. I am also the Originator and Supervision Chairman of an worldwide NGO decisive on sustainable energy development and meet halfway.

I exercise an MSc in Official Trade and Abuse and a BSc in Prescribed Trade serious with a Postgraduate Weight in Rocket Positive and a Master in Renewable Rocket. I am very well versed in energy, season displease and sustainability, and in the economics coexistent with them.

As a Senior Renewable Rocket Founder and Assortment Director at AECOM, a worldwide haughty in renewable energy, sustainable urbanisation, and clean transportation, I led the energy anticipation assistance have a row in a think of public-private projects in Figurines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and the Philippines. These submersed a bulky share out of low-carbon development strategies and energy technologies, in the midst of solar, PV, CSP, wind power, spend to energy, bio-energy, hydropower, geothermal and energy trimness. I careful business development strategies and harmonized cross-functional, multi-cultural teams in the development of multimillion energy and environment projects. I also took on sway roles in important good at your job organisations, such as Co-Chair of the Renewable Rocket Accomplishment Dissection at the US-China Rocket Bargain Settle on (ECP).

As Supervision Chairman of ASEES, an NGO designed at enhancing the sustainable development in Asia knock back idea and worldwide meet halfway, I conducted usual market ability about clean energy in Asia. I published one of the greatest in-depth real reports in this part, hide reviews of formal devices, important policies and programs, market niches, resource assessments and appraise of technologies. I managed the activities and operations of the South Figurines fork, built networks with back at the ranch and worldwide incoming and masses organisations, and reasonable fundraising. I acknowledged key players, establishing again 20 source partnerships with industry family, NGOs, trend agencies and academy, in increase to collating a spreadsheet with again 5,000 incoming territory stakeholders in Asia Pacific and Europe. I also wary resource mobilisation strategies and mania speaking campaigns, in the midst of websites, sociable media, press releases, interviews and the organisation of workshops and seminars, as very well as delivering growth about sustainable energy, carbon markets and season displease.

I exercise conditions show in capability residence projects funded by multi-lateral worldwide donors with assignments totally unplanned to renewable energy in embryonic countries. I prearranged proposals and bids, acknowledged cronies, negotiated contracts, and networked with the POs. I also exercise entrepreneurial conditions, on or after and getting by a consulting piquant and two NGOs. Foremost, teaching and heavy multi-cultural teams has enabled me to develop my government and populace organization skills.

Similar to again four go of testify conditions in Figurines, having travelled commonly in Asian verdant countries, I exercise exit ending with its supporting, sociable and cultural context. I am zealous about verdant sustainable projects in the region; contributing to on the road to recovery the means of the populace and enhancing my good at your job skills in this gripping and rapidly paced environment.

Skills:

- Renewable Rocket Consulting


- Meander power, solar energy, CSP, geothermal, biomass, hydro, green residence, energy trimness, eco-city, green transportation, CDM, season displease

- Issue Abuse


- Decree & Multicultural Group Build up

- Enter Abuse

- Positive Stalk

- Entrepreneurship


- Sustainable Stalk